The Commonwealth Vocational University (CVU) is a 21st Century new age learning institution providing specialist knowledge and quality education programs in a varied range of disciplines. It is the premier institution of higher learning across the Kingdom of Tonga, in the South Pacific Ocean. The university was issued Certificate of incorporation on 20th August 2014 and the Charter was approved on 13th November 2014.
We take pride in mentioning that it is the native university in Tonga and it is funded by the various International Associations and Chambers’ of Commerce. Currently, the main campus of CVU is in Nuku alofa, Tonga. CVU offers an education that will truly prepare you for challenges and success in the long run. Enroll for your favorite program and begin your tertiary education with us to discover the best of on- campus experience across the globe.
- To deliver the benefits of advanced research and its applications.
- To provide communities and countries in the Pacific region with Relevant , cost effective and sustainable educational solutions,Including entrepreneurship.
- To provide high quality, student-centered education and lifelong Learning opportunities.
- To become a paradigm of tertiary education for the Pacific Islands, With superior quality, governance, application of technology, and Collaboration with national tertiary institutions
- To achieve excellence and innovation for sustainable Development of the Pacific and Countries.
- To provide people in Pacific with a comprehensive range of Excellent and relevant tertiary educational qualifications.
Objectives & Core Values
- Commitment and loyalty.
- Commitment to regional cooperation and integration.
- Highest standards of governance, leadership, academic freedom, Integrity, and transparency.
- Highest standards of innovation, teamwork and flexibility in the Pursuit of excellence.
- Continual empowerment & rewarding staff excellence
Acts & Approval
The university was issued the Certificate of incorporation on 20th August 2014 and the Charter was approved on 13th November 2014.
University Registration Approval Letter From Ministry Of Education & Training, Kingdom Of Tonga.